domingo, 15 de junio de 2008

Otro comentario sobre ACT! en AMAZON

http://www.amazon.com/review/RFGPPE338R2F2/ref=cm_cr_dp_cmt?%5Fencoding=UTF8&ASIN=B000TMFVEY&nodeID=229534#wasThisHelpful


39 of 55 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars Just Don't Want to Believe How Bad This? Read the Reviews!, September 10, 2007
By J. Neil
I have been a loyal ACT! user for many years. Ever since Sage bought the product from Symantec and drastically changed it, it has become the slowest, most annoying program I have ever owned. I have forked over my money for every upgrade, hoping for improvements, but it just seems to get slower and slower, worse and worse. I'm done - despite the enormous effort to re-enter over 1,000 contacts and histories into another program, I have simply had it with ACT! / Sage. Do yourself a big favor and read all the reviews for version 9.0 and don't be misled by the random positives (many of them sound like Sage plants to me). Trust me, you will regret your decision to buy! Its a real shame too, because if this thing actually worked, it would be a great program.